Wednesday, October 27, 2010

...... laughter in abundance!!!

I know .... I Know...... it's been a while since I have kept up with blogging...... very busy season!

So here it is........ this one goes in my books as one of the funniest couples I have ever met...... it started with their consult and kept up through their engagement session....... needless to say... you know I am looking forward to their wedding!
Alli & Mike...... really.. I'm gonna have an extremely sore face after your wedding!
I must add...... one of the most organized ... cool... calm.. and collected couples! They did everything in advance and seem stress free!! Seriously props to you two !
They love and they laugh ....... really what is more important........ I love a couple that you can just see the fun and joy in....... you two possess that! Congrats on your engagement and see you at the wedding!!!!

.... sneak peek............























No comments:

Post a Comment