Monday, November 8, 2010

Turning Down The Colour!



Hey all..... been trying to blog as much as possible... and I feel a little bad that I haven't had a lot for you to read as of lately........ so let me try to play catch up over the next few blogs!
Anyone will tell you we as photographers.... well most of us A) love our job..... and B) we shoot/edit/shoot/edit.... and its a constant cycle! It's funny when people ask me what I am up to in a given day.... it's always 1 of two things..... I'm either shooting or editing ... or........ both! I don't do this part-time... it's a full time career for me.......... and I am absolutely passionate about it. It's constantly changing and evolving........ I think I'm lucky... I get to meet new people all the time... I have the opportunity to create a little piece of history for them. And on the flipside...... sometimes I do a little commercial work and that work has the potential to be published! So really..... its all good!!! 
So yes I am going on and on about how much I love my job that's not really a job........ but hey I find myself very fortunate to do what I do....... wouldn't change it for the world!


...... said it a million times... I love shooting outdoors! You can not beat natural light!
So here it is.... I headed out with this fab family to Halton Region Museum... to capture what was left of this colourful season. C&C.... were great fun and I enjoyed getting to know these two great boys and their mom! 
You gotta love this place for the great backdrops and textures..... there is so much to work with.... and obviously I love this location.... I shoot here quite often!


sneak peek.........





















No comments:

Post a Comment