Monday, June 6, 2011

Sun & Sand!!!!!

........ It's June and with June comes lot's of engagement sessions...... not sure why June... but regardless I Love to shoot them! I met with this fabulous couple last year when they began to plan their wedding... bonus... I know the bride ;) ..... so luckily they liked my work and now I have the pleasure to shoot their wedding in July.
As with all my engagement sessions they chose their location.... The Beaches in Toronto.... I actually have never done a session here... so of course new location I was stoked! Beautiful day.... great lighting and a fun couple. There were some nerves and they were not sure what to expect... but by the end I was glad to hear they thought it was easy! Perfect..... hate for anyone to feel stressed during a session with me.
Thanks A&D.... looking forward to July!

sneak peek........






















No comments:

Post a Comment