Tuesday, May 15, 2012

At Ease . . .

Meet...... soon to be Mr. & Mrs. ............... I had the opportunity to meet up with Caitlin and Sean this past weekend for their engagement session! We went out to Campbellville to enjoy the scenery.... and watch Eva have a swim... too cute!
I love downtown Campbellville for all it offers...... from great dining, little cafe's, small shops ..... there is just so much character here!
I am so very excited to be a part of your wedding...... and had a great time with you both this weekend!!!
The best compliment I can receive is "you made this very comfortable"....... honestly that and great photos are what I aim for..... you can't do this job well unless the people you are shooting are at ease..... at least that's my opinion!........... thanks you two!


sneak peek...........































No comments:

Post a Comment