Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fabulous Kick Off to wedding season!!!!

Congratulations go out to Sylwia & Jim ........... a fabulous couple I had the pleasure to photograph this past weekend!
I love my work..... nix that.... it's really not work..... it's my life passion! And you have to love when you have a couple that shares so much love for one another it radiates.
We started our day at the brides home.... nerves were setting in but smiles were abundant..... We then moved to the ceremony at St.Raphael..... beautiful church with a full ceremony that I rarely witness anymore...... but so glad I did.... such a full appreciation for this moment!
From there we were off to the RBG....... although the gardens have not flourished as of yet... we still had ample material to work with.  A lot of fun.... ton's of smiles and a whole lotta kissing!!!!!!

Thanks Sylwia & Jim........ my first of the season and you both made it just right!!! Hope you enjoy this sneak peek............
Cheers,
R.


















 






2 comments:

  1. Awesome Rebecca! Looks like everyone had a great time on a cold weekend.

    ReplyDelete