Sunday, March 13, 2011

After you say "I do"............... we say hello again!

....hey all ... I recently had the pleasure to meet up with a former bride and groom.... to shoot their new addition...... this little man is as cute as can be... and I am so honoured they chose me to once again capture a special moment in their lives! Thanks so much V&J...... welcome to the world little Mr.G!

As with all newborns... they are unpredictable... I don't try to force anything.. they are the boss and we work around what they like! But always as a rule of thumb.... make the space your working in very warm! Today- I will admit it was warm but we could have used a little more heat! Never the less- he posed for the camera and I was able to capture his precious little features!

Heres Mr.G's sneak peek.....












No comments:

Post a Comment