Saturday, April 2, 2011

Turning 1-

........ so this weekend is a fairly busy one as wedding season is really kicking into gear now- and childrens sessions are in abundance!  Today is Alli & Mike wedding- that starts at 3 today - so looking forward to this fabulous couples day- love when a couple knows how to laugh and laugh often!
Yesterday I met up with little man B and his mom to capture some 1yr milestone memories- I couldn't ask for a happier little guy! Full of smiles and giggles- but really check out those eyes- SUPER CUTE- the girls won't stand a chance buddy!

So many things on the go- new site- new projects- teaming up with some great people too....... it's always ongoing but so loved- I wanna shout out to all my fabulous family and friends.... you inspire me daily and your continued support and faith in me is so deeply appreciated....... you know who you are -love you tons always!!!

... and of course my special clients "friends"- for allowing me to continue down this road!!!

sneak peek........













No comments:

Post a Comment