Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Alli & Mike~ forever & always!

...... so as I sit here and begin this blog.... I am a little stumped on what to title this one! I generally have a title in my mind for all my blog posts...... today I am falling short I guess...... pfft not a chance-
heres the real reason-
...... my fabulous bride Alli has been waiting on me for this one-  ... too much pressure Alli! lol jk
I had the pleasure once again as I have the pleasure so often to shoot fabulous weddings for amazing "friends" (ie-clients)....... I could never say enough wonderful things about this couple- truly meant for one another!!!!!
So I am sure some of you remember I blogged Alli & Mike a while back with their engagement session- how could I not- this couple stands out in my mind- we've had great communication and huge laughs..... I think you two should go on the road- I've never laughed so much as I have with you two!!!!
This fab wedding took place at the wonderful Pipers Heath Golf Club- ok I don't do this often but I am today- I highly highly recommend this venue not only for weddings but anything you may need--- such as a round of golf and of course please I beg of you- just go eat here- the food is incredible!!!!!!! Thank you to Marc for scooting me around and Sacha for making this wedding go off without a hitch!!!
..... ok back to business- lol ..... I enjoyed this wedding truly-
Thank you Alli & Mike for having me a part of your day- look forward to seeing you again!!!

Sneak peek......
























........ Cheers!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment