Friday, September 2, 2011

LOVE IT...........

.... so here we are again.... this blog comes to you a few days early .... busy weekend this ahead.... and I hope everyone enjoys this great long weekend.... wish you all fabulous weather and amazing times!!! I am "working" this weekend.... not really work when I love it so much....... s'all good!!!
Leona & Andrews wedding tomorrow.... and another wedding Sunday which I am second shooting....... so lets touch here today........ second shooting-
I LOVE second shooting....... LOVE IT...... people ask me all the time why I do it..... in a nut shell I will say it again I LOVE IT!  why???- it's simple.... I love the creative freedom.... the time to spend with another photographer and learn...... the interaction with them and collaboration of new ideas...... of course there is still pressure... which I totally feed off of .. love me some good old fashioned pressure! BUT- as a second sure you need to get the shots... you need to do your job..... but the majority of the stress lays on the main shooters shoulders..... lol awful to say I know... and believe me I don not slack when I second.... but there is a little more breathing room so to speak!
Some may agree and some may not..... regardless I love it all the same! So I do try to get out now 3 x a year and work under someone else....... great way to regenerate... spice it up and enjoy a different perspective!

And now I bring you my fab couple Amanda & Brian...... I had the opportunity to meet Amanda before our session..... how can you miss her gorgeous smile..... ;) and we chatted about wedding details..... love me some great wedding details!
I met Brian on this day of their engagement session....... and we took up temporary residence in Toronto for a couple hours.... I love when my new found friends take me to places I have never been.... this was a special place for them... it is where Brian proposed... awwwww love it!!! (i wonder how many more times I can fit "love it" into this blog)
We were on a very short timeline as they were moving away the next day...... I am sure they will be greatly missed over the next year ....... and until we meet again for your wedding...... have a fabulous time and a wicked adventure together!!!

sneak peek...........



































































No comments:

Post a Comment