Monday, November 7, 2011

laughter is contagious

... tell me this past Sunday was enjoyed by everyone...... the weather PERFECT...... I was soooo glad to capture some families yesterday!!
It was a great day with many great kids.... and parents too!!! But ya know the kids always steal the show!  I love how their nerves set in and they giggle.... it's way too cute.... with all kids... just chat away to them and they completely ease up... or for the younger ones... PLAY and make a game of it!
 I had the pleasure to head out with the "A" family ..... they were so great and up for anything...... the kids were fun and very funny.... "mall cop" LOL.... the oldest of the three told me he doesn't smile..... I thought to myself- how interesting and we talked about it... I did say I would get a smile out of him.... but I got full out laughs instead..... kids laughter is soooo contagious ..... you really can't help but laugh with them! Needless to say..... you were all so great and I had a fabulous time with you all...... Thank you for being so great N,K & A!!!!!

sneak peek...
































No comments:

Post a Comment