Monday, October 31, 2011

Cool Crisp Wedding...

Yes you are getting two blog instalments today..... it's been a busy time and I want to share as much as I can.... wish I could share everything..... but alas I would not be able to keep up..... however as the season starts to slow down I will post more just so I can keep in touch with everyone as I take my winter holidays!

Now I present Christina & Tim........
hey you two....
Met this fabulous couple and had the greatest time with them at their engagement session and their wedding....... always cool, calm and collected..... funny and fun! Their day may not have had the best weather but that means nothing...... it was a beautiful outdoor ceremony complete with fall decor ...... the reception was just gorgeous with so much attention to detail..... props to you guys for carrying out your vision so perfectly....... I do know it's a lot of work! Christina was gorgeous and elegant in her gown complete with "barbie" pink shoes..... LOVED these shoes! Everything was just so perfectly put together ... and this couple scoped out a great location for pics..... love it!!!!! I get truly excited when my couples let me run free...... lol ... they gave me a barn a field and a schweeeeeet bike.... come on ya know a girl is in heaven with that!!!
Thank you Christina & Tim for allowing me to be a part of your day..........

sneak peek...


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment