Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Is Here...

Yes it is Thanksgiving.... and I have a blog to share with you!
The turkey is in the oven..... since very early this morning.... may need a nap!
I would like to take a moment to let all my family and friends know how truly grateful I am for you all.... your all a blessing in my life! AND- HAPPY THANKSGIVING too everyone!!!

I snuck out for a quick session with a friend and my most fav little men..... I love that I have captured these boys a few times.... and I am so grateful to have known them this long and to have the privlidge to continue to watch them grow........
I can't express it enough to everyone the importance of having photos with your kids...... as a parent who rarely did this in the past... I can tell you I completely regret it! So please find a photographer you love, a friend or do it yourselves.... BUT please have photos with your children.... they are priceless keepsakes!

ok enough of the mushy stuff!
So often people ask or tell me how difficult their children are during a session.... some prepare me via email.... some parents are truly frustrated during a session because they feel their child isn't listening....... I gotta say...... BREATHE... I know these boys personally.....so they felt completely comfortable being their goofy selves around me (but then again most kids do)... and I ALWAYS laugh.... they are kids.... this is them in all their perfect happy glory, lets not mess with it.....
So this mom in particular said to me as we were leaving... "you got what maybe 5 good shots?" (sorry selling ya out here a bit Shell, bare with me)....... and this is a comment I hear ALL the time..... it's never the case.... have a little faith in me and your fabulous munchkins, and everyone please take a deep breath and let kids be kids!...... I promise you won't regret it!




















 then just for mom.....













No comments:

Post a Comment