Monday, October 31, 2011

Chill In The Air...



So here we are ..... another day, another season.... hats and mittens.... scarves and down filled coats..... love this time of year for all the colours..... crisp air and the hint of frost.... which lets us know winter is just about here! Family sessions are in abundance and christmas sessions are just around the corner..........
It's been quite busy and I have appreciated everyones patience...... 

This past weekend I had the pleasure to shoot a fab family at their home..... luv me some new surroundings! The weather was not in our favour.... but it didn't hinder smiles or some fun! I loved that these girls were prepared and came decked out in great hats and scarves..... gotta luv the colors.. it all just worked too perfectly. Thank you everyone for a great session.... hope you enjoy your photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

must take note.... most people don't realize when I do family sessions, I also take shots of everyone individually...... it's nice to have photos of just yourself.... or at least I think so!

Cheers,
R.


































No comments:

Post a Comment