Friday, October 21, 2011

birthday shout out & more kids to share!

Going to give a little shout out to my baby girl .... who turns 7 today..... wow how time escapes me!
At 7 years old this little gem of mine packs quite the impact on a person...... she is a mini me I gotta say... but I love all her little habits, quirks and loving personality! She is so very funny.... has a brooklyn accent, yes thats right an accent.... I hope she never out grows it but I know she will. She has taught me that I am never too old to laugh at the sillyness!!!!!..... She embraces and loves every living creature..... cries during a sad moment in a movie.... especially one episode of Hannah Montana where her horse is sick and they think Blue Jeans will die.... oh my... that was so sad to see her so upset. BTW- she LOVES and I mean LOVES horses...... and yes I am waiting for the day when she asks for her very own. And last but not nearly least of all....... she LOVES with everything she has.......... Happy Birthday beautiful!!!! xo




So as of late I have been shooting a lot of kids..... as I am sure you can tell. I don't always get to share all of them.... not everyone wants pics of their children online.... totally understandable. But when I am allowed to share.... I share all I can! I love to work with kids.... they are so fun and spontaneous.... anything goes with them! Some will totally take direction and some will do their own thing..... I am good with either! 
I've talked previously how parents get stressed during sessions...... but I have not talked about what they teach me................... to smile, to laugh, to be silly and best of all .... to not to think about anything else other than what is happening at that moment.

sneak peek......













No comments:

Post a Comment