Monday, March 19, 2012

A New . . .

Today is...... the beginning of new things to come..........
A new site is in the works.... new blog.... new features and packages..... and a fresh outlook on photography! Why? for one it's about time..... and I attended WPPI for the first time!
To say I walked away inspired and connected is an understatement....... there is something to be said for hands on workshops and sitting in a large banquet room with hundreds of other photographers hanging off of every word from inspiration such as Jasmine Star , Jerry Ghionis , Martin Grahame-Dunn and Zach & Jody .....
They truly set the bar not only on talent but business as well....... and one quote I will walk away with and it is forever stitched in my mind is- "I don't have to convince the world that I am a great photographer. I don't have to convince this industry that I am a great photographer. I don't even have to convince you (speaking to a room of other photographers) that I am a great photographer. I need to convince 20-25 brides in 2012 that I am the best photographer for them. If I do that I am a smashing success." ~ Jasmine Star
I would love to insert family and children here with weddings because I shoot more than weddings!

That one quote changed my approach.... Every seminar had so much value.....
I took away a new appreciation for this industry and everyone in and behind it....... a new look.... new insight and many more new goals for myself!
Thank you to all the brilliant artists I met... shared time with... and all the ones who were kind and brave enough to share their success!
Looking forward to next year!!!!!


Well Mother Nature has graced us with the most fabulous weather....... I couldn't be happier of course, especially since I am able to start all the outdoor sessions earlier!!
From kids to families... you know I do it all...... and love every bit of it!
Booking now for Spring and Summer........

A sneak peek into little Miss.F session......














No comments:

Post a Comment