Monday, February 6, 2012

Hello February...

... note to all.... I dislike the way "February" is spelt! Just doesn't jive with me!

So christmas is over..... the New Year rang in with glee.... resolutions were made and now we have February! You know it well.... everything almost seems to stop in its tracks.... time slows... kids get very moody and the lack of sun...... well I can't even say a lack of sun..... this is insane... truly this weather has thrown me for a loop! To be able to shoot a 1 yr old outside in February... thats just nuts!
But I will take it and LOVE every moment of it!
So it's February... yes I said it again.... I'm aiming to use the word as often as I can to develop a like for this month! For all us photogs out there it's a time to gear up for the new year ahead of us.... meetings, consults, sessions, albums and of course WPPI for many.... including myself! We take on seminars, workshops and do all we can to better ourself for our craft! There may be some fun and partying in between but really it's about ummm hmmm.... ok I don't want to fib.... so let's just leave it at that! ;)
I'm excited to go and meet a ton new friends and to enjoy all this convention has to offer.....

Bring it WPPI .... I'm ready!
_____________________________________________________________________________

Recently I have had the pleasure to complete some sessions..... Boudoirs which you can find here...... children and a fabulous maternity shoot! And yes it is very interesting!
A couple days ago I had someone ask me if I get nervous before any particular shoot...... my very open honest answer that I probably shouldn't admit.... but I will- YES ... ALL THE TIME.... before every session! Yes every session.... every day... and ya know I think I should be nervous..... definitely keeps me on my toes... pushes me to try new things....... and it keeps me very grounded..... yes I have been known to float around in the clouds every so often! ;) But those nerves subside but not before I get a huge adrenaline rush......... lol nope don't need to jump out of planes.... just sit a baby, bride, decked out business man in front of me and it's no different then driving in the indy.... for me that is!

So here is a couple sneak peeks from two sessions....... thank you to both families.... you all were so great and I appreciate the opportunity to capture you all!!!











 _______________________________________________________________________________













No comments:

Post a Comment