Thursday, June 28, 2012

Surprise.... sweet engagement!




I LOVE surprises...... usually I don't get surprised by my couples..... this time I was.... and it was a doozy!
Meet Patricia & Ian..... a fabulous couple I had the pleasure to meet not too long ago..... Patricia did her homework and knew what she wanted for her wedding...... thankfully we were a fabulous fit!!!
Fast forward to our email interactions regarding their engagement session...... we had briefly chatted about rustic... barns... fields etc.... possibly adding a motorcycle...... etc. She then asked me to meet her at Tim Hortons and we would go to the destination from there....... below you will see why I was so surprised! It was a very pleasant fun surprise I won't soon forget! Thanks you two! ;)
They are a great couple with a great story and so much to offer in the way of life..... I'm honoured to be a part of this soon to be great memory!

Until we meet again in July....... cheers!











































No comments:

Post a Comment