Monday, March 11, 2013

Heather & Mike


Please meet Heather & Mike...... a fabulous couple I had the pleasure of spending some time with on Saturday in Toronto....... I just love this sweet couple..... Heather and Mike you two outdid yourself... every detail in your attire and location was perfect.... I couldn't have planned it better!!  Heather's sweet innocence in her eyes captivates you..... and the way Mike looks at her..... well it's pure adoration.
I simply can not express enough how much I love when a couple trusts me..... not only is it an honour but it also allows me to run free with ideas! We walked and chatted and stopped to grab a few shots..... perfect session!
Looking forward to your big day you two......
cheers R.x
sneak peek....



























No comments:

Post a Comment