Friday, June 20, 2014

Jenn & Jay ..... engaged!


. . . Jenn & Jay ................. engaged!

... usually I meet with couples prior to them booking with me.... but with distance as a factor we opted to chat on the phone and through email. So the engagement session was the first time we met in person. Tell me they aren't adorable!!!
Jenn & Jay made the trek down to Toronto .... we met up in Kensington Market for  their engagement session. Lil chatting ... kissing and observing ..... mixed with great weather and of course a couple so truly in love....... made for a great recipe!
Great couple and I'm pretty sure we hit it off........ nothing better then great chemistry!

So looking forward to your wedding...... this time I will be coming to You! ;)

A not so little sneak peek...



































1 comment:

  1. We absolutely LOVE these photos, Rebecca. It was such a fun and comfortable day with you. Looking forward to seeing you at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete