Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sandy Day!!!

Last night I headed out to meet a fav little client of mine.... Mr.B!!! .... I have taken his pics a few times now... and every time is great! He is the cutest little ham!
I was thrilled that his mom wanted to do a beach session....... it's so fun and totally entertaining for the kids.... yes they will get very wet and dirty.... but this is who kids are I love to be able to capture these moments when they are just doing their thing!.... and it's way less stressful for them... they just enjoy everything around them!
Kids are awesome...... you never know what will happen.... and it's in those moments that the best photos happen!!!

Thanks Mr.B and mom!!!!!
teasers...... first 2 are my fav's!








































No comments:

Post a Comment