Thursday, August 11, 2011

In The midst of Silence!

   ..... so here is another blog instalment..... usually something sparks my thoughts and I have something to say.... looks like I am falling short today.... it could be because I am a little behind with my blogs... sometimes it does not cooperate and won't publish when I need or want it to. Or it could be the curve balls thrown as of late...... or maybe I need to learn to be quiet..... hmmmmm shall we ponder this for a moment....... yes let's..... everyone please close your eyes for a moment..... and listen to utter silence..................................................................................................................................................

      2 weeks ago I had the pleasure as I often do to shoot a wedding...... but not just any wedding.... a family that I have known for quite some time..... just over 10 years in fact! This family is the real deal.... full of love and support...... no matter what will happen they always know they have one another! I am speaking of the brides side.... the grooms side I had just met.... but you just know when two families are a great fit!
Now when I shot Ashley & Dan for the first time..... their e-session ... we had a great time down in the beaches. So going into this wedding I knew we would again...... despite the heat ;)
I started out with the groom Dan.... met him at the hotel for a few photos..... ok sorry Dan I gotta throw this in here.... to me it was funny. Before I arrived Dan called me to ask if I could come a little later as his groomsmen had not yet arrived........ LOL ... ok not laughing at the fact that the men are not there but at the call.... to ask me to come a little later... on the wedding day... before the bride.... come later?.... I still have not seen the bride... he's the groom.... come later lol.... ok you get my point! Ok so props to Dan now ... cool, calm and collected..... not a nerve in sight... and he looked great too!!!
Next we have Ashley..... who was getting ready with her family in their home....... you know with a couple this cool.... you know nothing is gonna dampen their mood! Everyone was preping... primping and getting all beautified! You looked gorgeous Ashley... you always do! It was a nice calm scene... with brothers and sister... little ones, and a lot of love!
From there the ceremony took place followed by photos and the reception........ please lets not forget the awards.... it wasn't the traditional introduction to speeches.... they had an awards ceremony..... with nominees and the winners would say their speech... lol I loved it... it was fun and unique!!!
All in all it was a great day with a fabulous couple.......... and now for the long awaited sneak peek......

Cheers!







































































No comments:

Post a Comment