Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Changing Leaves!


It was a busy weekend.... two weddings and two family sessions..... and while I did not get much sleep as is usual.... I did manage to get some editing done in between and make a turkey..... which brought me to yesterday where I did nothing.... took the day off and just relaxed.
Today is another busy day with editing, album design and so on and so on.... plus I have to transform into hockey mom and take my son to his game tonight...... all the hats we wear as professionals, parents, housekeepers, chefs etc etc..... seems like life just passes by so very quickly..... it's nice to stop once in a while just to see all the beauty and fun...... my schedule has doubled since last year and I am so grateful and honored to do what I do and to meet so many fabulous people along the way..... I take great pride in my work and I can't thank everyone enough for their continued support in allowing me to continue on this road! Truly a dream!

...................................................................................................................................................................

Now for some more family session sharing....... like 98% of my business this family came as a referral from the pervious family I posted....... so great!!! I love referrals and so appreciate them.....
We met up at Lowville Park... yup Lowville is where it's at! I am often there .......... we walked, chatted and had some fun...... it was a pleasure to spend time with you all and to the children- you all were so great and I had a lot of fun!!!

Here is a sneak peek into your session!































No comments:

Post a Comment