Monday, October 15, 2012

Last Chance for Family Sessions....


So here is another instalment of family sessions.....  it's been a great fall season with families and children.... I am sharing as much as I can and realize you all are waiting on your blogs.... I would love to give you all your very own personal blog but.... I am going to have to forego that and put a few together...... below is a sampling of what I have been up to the past few weeks..... there are just a few sessions left for anyone wanting to sneak in a family session before christmas!
                                                .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    .
I would also like to take this opportunity to touch base on all the inquiries about mini sessions...... I know they are in demand and I so wish I could offer them to you all this year but at this time I do not have a day I can commit or arrange for them....... I truly love and thank you all for the interest but I have decided to discontinue having the family mini sessions..... the children minis will continue but Family minis will not...... something I thought would be a difficult decision was actually quite easy and I would like to explain why. The Family mini sessions are only up to 30min in length.... from experience of shooting both full and mini family sessions I have come to realize there is simply just not enough time for me to get to know you as well get you in a relaxed state...... emotion is easily conveyed in an image...... I would like to not only give you great images but the best possible experience in the short time we are together.
Thank you for your understanding!


_________________________________________________________________________________












 _________________________________________________________________________________






























No comments:

Post a Comment