Friday, September 27, 2013

Calling all the Ladies...


I get it ... I'm a woman! I understand because I say the exact same thing..... "I'm not photogenic" or "After I lose some weight" or "I'm too old"....... I'm here to tell you .... YOU are WRONG!
Ya I said it and I am here to tell myself I am wrong! I am not chasing down models .... I am showing you ... YOU! These women below are stop in your tracks HOT ladies..... beautiful mothers.... women whom have given me this smidgen of time in their life to show them how I as well as much of the world sees them. For real ladies our own eyes on ourselves ... wrong... cloudy...judgemental..... they lie! lol .... I've been photographed as well..... said it to my photographer "uhm ya so don't expect much no model here" really was that the tone I just set? wow.... shocked and disappointed in myself for uttering such words. 
Everyone comes to me nervous..... completely normal.... you are about to turn over all your insecurities to someone you don't know...... I see it in your face ... especially when I ask certain things of you.... but what comes after.... seriously is breathtaking! Suddenly those nerves fall off your shoulders.... you get a lil more comfortable and a lil more daring...... and I stop for a moment just to witness it! It's not a magic wand... photoshop trick or the atmosphere.... it's YOU! Just you in all your glorious beauty.... you without the insecurities.... you just being you! 

To these fabulous women and so many more...... Thank You!
















No comments:

Post a Comment