Friday, September 27, 2013

Cease The Moment

While I patiently wait for my new blog and site that I had thought would have been done by now..... I am re-opening this old blog until I switch over!

I've missed blogging and I know my wedding family has as well...... so here goes... a whole lotta weddings coming at you!!! You all deserve to have a blog!

and while you wait for those..... here is a sneak peek at all the fabulous Fall Fun on the way.....

This was a styled shoot with young Miss.L .... model in the making perhaps..... I can't express enough the love I receive from clients after these shoots..... girls, young women and women all have this new confidence and I am so fortunate to be able to be a part of them! You are never too young... too old... too anything..... cease the moment!







No comments:

Post a Comment