Thursday, May 1, 2014

Through my eyes . . .


. . .
      . . .time and time again women are telling me how "unphotogenic" they are, how they "need to lose weight", how they don't "look like other women".
I'm here once again to tell you to   S T O P   the cycle. If you can't manage to turn it off yourself right away.... turn yourself over to a professional photographer for a day, even an hour! You will be amazed at what you will see when you look in the mirror after.
It's a small step . . .  but a step in the right direction.
This is not a shameless plug I assure you... I have turned my introverted, awkward self over to other photographers and I have a new appreciation for myself. It's interesting to see how another person sees us. We all have our own hangups, we all critique ourselves . . . and while it is sooooooo damn hard to do we really need to love ourself just a little more!
No we aren't just how we look...... but let's be real we all surely have opinions on how we look. And it saddens me to see so many who can't see their beauty.
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ...

Let me show you how I see you . . .







... and for those looking to spice it up a little ...... Introducing Hello LovR boudoir photography





No comments:

Post a Comment