Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jennifer & Kyle . . . newlyweds!



Jennifer & Kyle  . . .

meet the newlyweds!!!!
It started with a meeting at Starbucks . . . this fabulous couple met me there for coffee and a chat. I instantly loved them!  To say they had a great aura about them would be an understatement . . . they just made you feel like one of their pals! They knew each other inside and out ... they knew this was what they wanted and I knew they are meant to be!
As much as it is about business .... I love to walk away feeling I've made a new friend!

On this day I was spoiled ... with a short drive down the street to their home where Jennifer was getting ready! Surrounded by her best girlfriends she was all smiles! She had treats and beverages all set out for her girls.... you know just from all her effort she appreciates her circle.
Some details ... a lil prep and she slipped into her dress........ S t u n n i n g !!!!
Jennifer thought of it ALL ... every detail ... was beautiful!
Off to Cambridge Mill . . . this venue is gorgeous . . . and even more so with this couple!
If you've never been I urge you to go .... the atmosphere and food is outstanding!
Vows were exchanged in front of family and friends . . . smiles . . . tears . . . love and support filled this room over looking the Grand River.
After we headed out for photos . . . their friends are family to them and this could not have been any more visible with their interactions and laughter.... even through speeches you knew this was a tight group. To have a group of friends this close is priceless!!!

Reception Time . . . food... YUM! .... Guests ... so very lovely and engaging. Speeches .... completely heartfelt. And then ..... the party began!!!
I don't need to ask if they had a good time ...... I know they did!

Congratulations Jennifer & Kyle . . . wishing you both a lifetime of laughter!

(second photographer for the day was Michael Moore ... thanks Michael!)

sneak peek . . .
































































.          .          .















1 comment:

  1. Such a cute bride!! Her wedding gown is very pretty. Hey, you took great shots in this wedding. I am going to get married at the destination Malibu wedding venue. I just hired local photographer for my wedding photography. I hope he’ll capture adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete