Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From Beginning to End!

....... Big Congrats to Virginia & Jamie............. fab couple with a fabulous wedding!!!!
so with all my couples goes a story...... I had the pleasure to meet these two on my birthday in January.... yes I work on my birthday... what better way to celebrate than to book a wicked wedding!!!
I guarantee you've never met a Virginia...... just the coolest chick ever..... yes you girl!! I had a blast a few weeks back shooting their engagement.... sorry V ... yes you are blog worth my dear... and I do apologize for not posting them! ;) Jamie although seemed a little hesitant...... Virginia definately made up for it with her fun lovin personality!
So this brings me to Saturday...... I met up with V at Venere in Burlington.... where I was welcomed with excitement! Talk about a great kick off to the day.
We captured the hair and make-up then it was off to the brides house........ love the shoes... love the shoes!
So here we have one fabulous bride... jaw dropping hair..... exquisite dress and sweet heels! ....... could there be much more...... oh yes there can...... what pulls in the drive way? OH YA it's a Rolls!!! You spoke to my heart V!!! Hit it Mr. Rolls driver!!!!
This wedding was breathtaking with views and decor....... and on top of it all and awesome crowd!
Mom and Dad of the bride..... lovely couple...... Dad of the bride.... you will see when they get back oh yes I did..... I caught you with a smile! (told ya I would) It was a pleasure to know you all and be a part of your day ....... great memories were had...... long lasting!
Congrats to both families I think you scored big with these two!!!!!
V- you with me on my next wedding....... you got's some wicked posing lovey!

sneak peek.........
Cheers,
R.x





























and a few night shots!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment