Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In Between The Lines...........

So a different direction today........ two days ago I sat down to read a book written by a good friend of mine.  Little did I know......... he can write .... besides of course the usual bbm chatter (doesn't count with all the U.. FYI.. BRB) .
   So this book while not a novel...... was about his industry and the ever changing times and demands of the workplace... with a new concept ....  "Workplace One is where people, place and technology converge. Workplace One is a context for innovation"........ No it was not a bore...... it was very well written and has a lot to offer.  So of course I enjoyed what he had to say... and ....... yes loved that it was written by someone I know. 
But I must admit I was surprised ....... and yes impressed ....... oh hear it comes.... shear torture for all this ego stroking. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
 Allow me to ....  give a shout out to my friend Steve Delfino....... congrats on your continued success and as always wish you all the best! ............  I must run and hide as I am sure to never live this down! Ego...... check!

ps..... my blog would not be complete without a few pic's....... enjoy all!












No comments:

Post a Comment