Monday, May 17, 2010

It's where we first met........

....... ahhhh gotta love it!!!! Can I just say I love new places and even more so when they mean something to a couple. I will not disclose my location ....... really curious to see if anyone knows where it is!
So I met up with Alysia & Craig yesterday for their engagement session..... had no idea where I was going ... just an address and of course my GPS (I swear I could not live without it.... although she has ticked me off on more than one occasion..... not to mention the constant reminder to turn is quite annoying..... I get it I need to turn at the next intersection... ugh!!!!).  Yes as we all know I get side tracked on the little things.
Ok so we head out for a little adventure...... as we all also know I as in me never goes anywhere without heels....... not a good call on this one.... lol! Where we were was where they grew up........ a village of sorts complete with homes on acres of land and a feel of country living. I loved it!!!! This place has so much to offer....... and this fab couple..... well they grew up there!!!. So we went for a walk where they always went for walks......... now can I tell you..... that is something worth shooting!
Railroad tracks....... river....... and beneath a highway bridge........ gotta love how this appeals to a photographers heart! Honestly if any of you know where this is I will be shocked!!!!
We shot ..... we chatted..... and enjoyed it all..........................
Thanks Alysia & Craig..... looking forward to August!!!
sneak peak...............








and the newest addition..........

No comments:

Post a Comment